INGREDIENTS for 2 round trays of 25cm diameter :
- 175 g warm vegetable milk
- 215 g warm water
- 20 g fresh brewer’s yeast (or 7g dry)
- 55 g caster sugar
- 7 g salt
- 600 g flour 00
- 82 g margarine (vegan butter)
- 400 g small dark grape without seeds
- In the mixer, with the hook (or by hand), pour milk and water, add the yeast and mix to dissolve it. Add salt, sugar, flour and mix on medium speed for about 10 minutes.
- Gradually add the margarine at room temperature
- Pour some oil on the table and hands and give some folds to the dough
- Cover with cling film and let it rest on the table for 30 minutes
- Grease your hands with oil and repeat the folds, rest for another 30 minutes
- Divide into 4 equal parts and roll out roughly to form 4 discs of about 25 cm diameter
- Prepare 2 trays with parchment paper, preferably round and about 25 cm in diameter
- Transfer a disc to each tray, cover with 100 g of grapes each
- Cover with the second disc of dough and close the edges well
- Then add another 100 g of grapes on top of each disc
- Add a few pieces of margarine and sprinkle a little brown sugar
- Let rise until doubled
- Bake in a static oven at 170 C degrees for about 30min. Time and temperature vary from oven to oven.
- Allow to cool to room t
- Store in closed containers, or bags, or under a glass bell, it is also possible to freeze.