INGREDIENTS for 10 cookies:
- 100 g pumpkin (cleaned and cut)
- 86 g margarine/vegan butter room T
- 100 g brown sugar
- 2 g salt
- 20 g potato starch
- 90 g rice flour
- 17 g cornstarch
- 2 g baking soda
- 20 g pumpkin seeds
- 20 g sunflower seeds
- 40 g oats
- After cleaning and cutting the pumpkin, cut it thinly and place it on a baking sheet with parchment paper and a drizzle of oil. Cook in the oven at about 170 C degrees for about 20 min, until it becomes soft.
- After the pumpkin has cooled, transfer it to a bowl or planetary mixer and add margarine and sugar and mix with a whisk at medium speed for 5 minutes.
- Add all the rest of the sifted powders together, and mix with a spatula.
- then add the seeds and oat flakes and mix.
- With a spoon make 10 cookies and place them on a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Bake at 170 C degrees for about 18 minutes. Time and temperature vary from oven to oven.
- Store in a room t container for up to 1 week.